Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2022 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings are being conducted live and remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. For best safety practices, the public can view the board meeting remotely via telecommunications using Zoom; however, to participate must attend the meeting in person. The public can view the meeting remotely as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84254123397
Meeting ID: 842 5412 3397
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 07/18/2022
2. Bills List Dated 08/01/2022 FY 2022 in the Amount of $12,560.36
3. Bills List Dated 08/01/2022 FY 2023 in the Amount of $366,887.30
4. Approval of an Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Code Section 16.12.190 Landscaping And Trees To Update Parkway Tree Recommend Species
1. Approval of Special Event for ABD Cycling
2. Approval to Award Demolition of 19 South Lincolnway to K.L.F. Enterprises in the Amount of $79,000.00
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS