We are very excited to announce the Village of North Aurora’s arts and craft fair, Creativity at the Crossroads!
Creativity at the Crossroads will take place on Saturday, June 22, 2024 from 10am – 4pm at North Aurora Riverfront Park (25 East State Street).
We are currently accepting applications from artists and crafters interested in participating in our event. Please read the following information before applying.
- Creativity at the Crossroads is designed exclusively for artists and crafters (herein rereferred to as “exhibitors”) to sell their arts and wares. The Village has the right to reject any application that it feels does not meet the requirements of an artist or crafter (i.e. resellers, MLMs, etc.)
- Exhibitors will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis upon submitting their application and being vetted to ensure they are the creator behind their submission. We will accept applications until spaces are full (approx. 50 exhibitors).
- Exhibitors will be an assigned 10′ x 10′ space. Exhibitors are responsible for providing their own tables, chairs and tents. No generators are permitted with respect to neighboring tables.
- To be considered, the filled-out application along with the application fee of $25 must be provided at time of submittal. Checks can be made out to Village of North Aurora. Please do not mail cash. If you are not selected your application fee will be returned.
- Applications can be dropped off or mailed to: Village of North Aurora, Attn: Creativity at the Crossroads, 25 East State Street, North Aurora, IL 60542. Please do not e-mail applications; they will not be considered.
- If you are selected you will receive a confirmation email indicating such and more details will follow regarding setup sometime in May 2024.
If you have any questions regarding Creativity at the Crossroads, please reach out to Natalie Stevens at email@example.com.
Please download the Creativity at the Crossroads application here and submit per the guidelines above. We can’t wait to see your beautiful works!