North Aurora, Illinois, in Kane county, is 3 miles NW of Aurora, Illinois and 35 miles W of Chicago, Illinois. The village is part of the Chicago metropolitan statistical area (MSA). As of a Special Census conducted in 2016, the population of North Aurora is 17,441.
The Village offers many parks, a nature center and bike trails along the Fox River corridor. We have a vibrant downtown shopping district and a variety of retail establishments along the Orchard and Randall Road corridors. In addition, we are proud to have the largest Auto Mall retail setting in the Fox Valley.
North Aurora is located along Interstate 88, which offers an attractive and fast way to visit downtown Chicago, and we are pleased to be part of the Lincoln Highway Corridor, which stretches across the U.S.
Our Village leaders and residents are always looking to the future, making the Village of North Aurora the best place to live, work and play.
- Aurora Area Chamber of Commerce
- Aurora Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Fox Valley Wildlife Organization
- Kane County Senior Council
- Mutual Ground – domestic violence and abuse assistance
- North Aurora Days
- North Aurora Garden Club
- North Aurora Lions Club
- North Aurora Mother’s Club
- North Aurora River District Alliance (NOARDA)
- Senior Services Associates Inc.
- VNA Healthcare
- The Salvation Army