VILLAGE OF NORTH AURORA
POLICE COMMISSION MEETING
August 10, 2022 at 18:00hrs.
CALL TO ORDER
A motion was presented to commence with a supplemental open meeting of the Village of North Aurora Police Commission by Chairman Jungels; with a 2nd by Commissioner Hatchett, the meeting commenced at 18:00 hrs. – All in favor.
Commissioners present: All present – Chairperson Phil Jungels with Commissioners Brian Reid and Lisa Hatchet.
1. No Old Business.
1. The Commissioners approved offers of Conditional Employment for Fernando Ramirez and Joshua Clinton assuming that both candidates pass all North Aurora Police Department requirements for the position of Probationary Patrol Officer. All in favor.
2. The Commissioners approved authority to Chairperson Jungels to tender offers of employment in writing to Probationary Patrol Officer Candidates Fernando Ramirez and Joshua Clinton once approved by the NAPD Administration. All in favor.
3. Effective Immediately the North Aurora Police Department will require that all Patrol Officer candidate applicants must possess a valid Power Card to take the test for employment consideration. The Village of North Aurora will reimburse the qualified candidates on the current list prior to appointment and employment. All in favor.
4. The Commissioners approved authorization to Chairperson Jungels to draft notification letters to participating Patrol Officer Candidate applicants that did not pass the test. All in favor.
5. A Closed Meeting of the North Aurora Police Commission has been tentatively scheduled for 17-Sep-2022 to update the Rules and Regulations of The Board of Fire and Police Commissioners Village of North Aurora State of Illinois handbook (pertaining only to the NAPD portion of the regulations manual).
6. No further New Business.
A motion was made by Commissioner Hatchet to adjourn the open meeting, this motion was seconded by Chairperson Jungels. All in favor – Motion Approved. The Open Meeting adjourned at 18:34 hrs.
Commissioner Brian W. Reid/Secretary
North Aurora Police Commission