Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2021 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings are being conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. For best safety practices, the public is encouraged to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications using Zoom. The public can access the meeting remotely as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88623220716
Meeting ID: 886 2322 0716
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
Please be advised face masks will be required if you have not been vaccinated.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 07/19/2021 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 07/19/2021
2. Bills List Dated FY2021 08/02/2021 in the Amount of $10,787.96
3. Bills List Dated FY2022 08/02/2021 in the Amount of $642,287.42
4. Approval of 2021 Supplemental MFT Resolution
1. Approval to Reject 750,000 Gallon Water Tower Construction Bids
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS