Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2022 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings are being conducted live and remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. For best safety practices, the public can view the board meeting remotely via telecommunications using Zoom; however, to participate must attend the meeting in person. The public can view the meeting remotely as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86341575505
Meeting ID: 863 4157 5505
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Willard’s Corner Annexation Agreement First Amendment
1. Village Board Minutes dated 11/07/2022; Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 11/07/2022
2. Interim Bills List Dated 11/09/2022 in the Amount of $333,569.76
3. Bills List Dated 11/21/2022 in the Amount of $403,129.82
4. Approval of Ordinance Proposing the Establishment of Special Service Area No. 45 in the Village of North Aurora (Opus 1-88 Corporate Park)
1. Approval of Special Event Permit for The Rustic Fox for Chris Kringle Holiday Market
2. Approval of Phase 2 Engineering Agreement with EEI for the Orchard Gateway STP Project in the Amount of $295,891.00
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS