Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2022 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings are being conducted live and remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. For best safety practices, the public can view the board meeting remotely via telecommunications using Zoom; however, to participate must attend the meeting in person. The public can view the meeting remotely as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82430810295
Meeting ID: 824 3081 0295
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 10/03/2022; Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 10/03/2022
2. Interim Bills List Dated 9/29/2022 in the Amount of $11,750.00
3. Interim Bills List Dated 10/12/2022 in the Amount of $3,400.00
4. Bills List Dated 10/17/2022 in the Amount of $363,719.99
5. Resolution Acknowledging Substantial Completion of Public Improvements Triggering the One-Year Maintenance Period for the Lincoln Valley on the Fox Phases Two and Three Development
1. Approval of an Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Code Section 5.08.350 to Increase the Number of Class B Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village Of North Aurora
2. Approval of an Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Code Section 5.08.350 to Increase the Number of Class L-2 Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village Of North Aurora
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS