Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, AUGUST 15, 2022 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings are being conducted live and remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. For best safety practices, the public can view the board meeting remotely via telecommunications using Zoom; however, to participate must attend the meeting in person. The public can view the meeting remotely as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87046973380
Meeting ID: 870 4697 3380
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
It’s Our River Day
1. Village Board Minutes dated 08/01/2022; Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 08/01/2022
2. Bills List Dated 08/15/2022 in the Amount of $357,398.77
3. Travel and Business Expenses in the Amount of $600.00
1. Approval of Resolution to Adopt a Village of North Aurora Logo Use Policy
2. Approval of Resolution To Allow Boy Scout Troop #104 Permission To Utilize Village of North Aurora Logo
3. Approval of Ordinance Approving the 2nd Budget Amendment for Fiscal Year 2021-22
4. Approval to Award Contract for 2022 Tree Replacement Program to Acres Group in the Amount of $34,916.00
5. Approval to Award Contract for Cherrytree Court Sanitary Sewer Extension to Fox Excavating Inc. in the Amount of $136,025.00
6. Approval of Engineering Agreement for a Water System Flow Modeling Study with EEI, Inc. in the Amount of $118,976.00
7. Approval of Engineering Services Agreement for Pedestrian Signal at Randall Road & Dogwood-Ritter Design with EEI, Inc. in the Amount of Up to $45,941.00
8. Approval of an Ordinance Approving a Map Amendment and Special Use as an Industrial Planned Unit Development for 29.43 Acres of Property to be Known as the Park 88 Logistics Center in the Village of North Aurora
9. Approval of Ordinance Approving a Special Use to Allow an Adult-Use Cannabis Dispensing Organization in the B-2 General Commercial District for the Property Located at 2080 W. Orchard Road, North Aurora, Illinois
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS