Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 5, 2021 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings will be conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The public is invited to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications. The Village Board meeting will be conducted on Zoom. The public can access the meeting as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89329172267
Meeting ID: 893 2917 2267
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Village Board Minutes dated 03/15/2021 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 03/15/2021
Interim Bills List Dated 03/23/2021 in the Amount of $141,537.92
3. Bills List Dated 04/05/2021 in the Amount of $243,704.57
1. Approval of Special Event Permit for Goodwin Elementary School Choir Concert
2. Approval of a Resolution for Maintenance Under the Illinois Highway Code
3. Approval of the Purchase of Three Chemical Mixing Motors for Water Treatment Facilities in the Amount of $21,000.00
4. Approval of Ordinance Approving a Map Amendment and Special Use as an Industrial Planned Development for 67 acres of property to be known as the Opus I-88 Corporate Park in the Village of North Aurora
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS