- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
March 6, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 6, 2017 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Franchise Agreement Comcast
2. Franchise Agreement Metronet
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated 02/06/2017 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 2/06/2017
2. Approval of a Resolution Accepting a Grant of Sidewalk Easement in the Windstone Place Subdivision
3. Approval of Pay Request No. 2, Partial to National Power Rodding Corp. in the Amount of $101,322.90 for the 2016 Sanitary Sewer Televising Project
4. Approval of an Interim Bill List dated February 22, 2017 in the Amount of $123,006.79
5. Approval of a Bill List dated March 6, 2017 in the Amount of $449,552.86
1. Approval of an Ordinance to Amend the North Aurora Code, Title 5, Section 5.08.350 by Decreasing the Number of Class A Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village of North Aurora (Events of Elegance Banquets)
2. Approval of an Ordinance to Amend the North Aurora Code, Title 5, Section 5.08.350 by Decreasing the Number of Class B Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village of North Aurora (Taco Madre)
3. Approval of an Ordinance Granting Approval of a Variance to Increase the Allowable Size of a Class 2 Temporary Sign on the Property located at 921 N. Deerpath Road
4. Approval of a Resolution to hold a Public Hearing on April 6, 2017 for the Proposed Exchange of Land between the Village of North Aurora and Oberweis Dairy Inc.
5. Approval of a bid from Gerardi Sewer and Water Company in the Amount of $464,847.50 for the 2017 Cherrytree Court Water Main Project
6. Approval of a bid from Geneva Construction Company in the Amount of $365,917.00 for the Smoke Tree Lane Improvements Phase II
7. Approval of a Resolution to Approve Revisions to Section 9.10 (Travel and Expenses for Business Purposes) of the Human Resources Manual for the Village of North Aurora
VILLAGE PRESIDENT’S REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works