- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
March 20, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 20, 2017 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Kane DuPage Soil and Water Conservation District – National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) – Ashley Curran
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated 3/06/2017 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 3/06/2017
2. Approval of a Bill List dated March 20, 2017 in the Amount of $264,756.04
1. Approval an Ordinance Providing for the Issue of Approximately $5,800,000 of General Obligation Bonds (Alternate Revenue Source) of the Village for the Purpose of Improving the Village’s Waterworks System, Providing for the Pledge of Waterworks System Revenues to the Payment of the Bonds and the Levy of Taxes to Pay the Bonds if Waterworks System Revenues are Insufficient and Providing for the Sale of the Bonds to the Purchaser Thereof
2. Approval of an Ordinance Approving a Cable Franchise Renewal Agreement with Comcast of Illinois XIII, L.P.
3. Approval of a Letter of Understanding with the State of Illinois for the maintenance of Sidewalks and ADA Ramps on State R.O.W. by the Village of North Aurora
4. Approval of the Third Amendment to the Princeton Water Tower Lease Agreement with AT&T
5. Approval of Funding in an Amount not to Exceed $19,480.00 for the installation of two Miox Generators at the East Treatment Plant
6. Approval of an Ordinance Granting a Special Use pursuant to Title 17, Chapter 8 of the North Aurora Zoning Ordinance to allow Motor Vehicle Repair and/or Service at 102 S. Lincolnway in the B-3 Central Business District, Village of North Aurora, Illinois
7. Approval of an Ordinance Approving the Site Plan for the Property Located on Lot 107 of the Randall Crossing Subdivision in the Village of North Aurora (North Aurora Smiles)
8. Approval of an Ordinance approving the Site Plan for the Property Located on Lot 1 of the North Aurora Towne Centre First Resubdivision in the Village of North Aurora (Riverfront Jeep)
9. Approval of a Bid from Geneva Construction in the Amount of $1,364,275.78 for the 2017 Street Improvements Program
10. Approval of a Bid from Cox Landscaping in the Amount of $8,873.00 for the 2017 Grass Cutting Program
11. Approval of the Purchase of Road Salt in an Amount not to Exceed $187,894.00 per State of Illinois Purchasing Contract
VILLAGE PRESIDENT’S REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works