- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
May 6, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 6, 2019 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
INSTALLATION OF NEWLY ELECTED OFFICIALS
1. Oath of Office for Newly Elected Officials:
a. Mark Carroll, Village Trustee
b. Laura Curtis, Village Trustee
c. Mark Guethle, Village Trustee
1. Village Board Minutes dated 4/15/2019; C.O.W. Minutes dated 4/15/2019
2. Pay Request No. 1 Partial in the Amount of $130,772.71 to Patnick Construction Inc. for the Well No. 8 and Well No. 9 Transmission Mains
3. Bills List dated 5/6/2019 in the Amount of $236,846.63
1. Approval of an Ordinance Adopting the Village of North Aurora Annual Budget for the Fiscal Year Beginning June 1, 2019 and Ending May 31, 2020
2. Approval of the Purchase and Installation of a Traffic Signal Controller for the Ice Cream Drive and Randall Road intersection for a total Amount of $19,371.00.
3. Approval of a Sidewalk Leveling Quote from Hard Rock Concrete Cutters in the Amount of $18,460.00
4. Approval of a Resolution Acknowledging an Emergency Situation Requiring the Expenditure of Funds Over Normal Purchasing Limits (Tanner Trails Collapsed Storm Sewer)
5. Approval of a Special Events Permit for North Aurora River District Alliance (NOARDA) Summer Concerts/Movies in the Park
6. Approval of a Resolution Designating the North Aurora River District Alliance’s Rhythm on the Riverfront Summer Concert/Movie Series a Village Sponsored Event and allowing the consumption of Liquor in North Aurora Riverfront Park
7. Approval of a Special Events Permit for North Aurora River District Alliance (NOARDA) for Water Wonders Seasonal Opening
1. Review of Executive Session Minutes dated 11/5/2018; 3/18/2019; and 4/15/2019
2. Review of the Release of Executive Session Minutes
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works