- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
March 16, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2020 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 03/02/2020
2. Bills List Dated 03/02/2020 in the Amount of $584,493.14
3. Travel and Expenses for Business Purposes in the Amount of $40.00
4. Approval of Pay Request #2, Partial, for Well # 8 &9 Electrical Facilities to Frank Marshall Electric in the Amount of $84,780.90
5. Approval of Pay Request #4, Final, for 2019 Sanitary Sewer Televising to National Power Rodding Corp. in the Amount of $8,827.88
6. Approval of Resolution Accepting the Public Improvements for the Property Located at 1801 Oak Street in North Aurora
7. Approval of the North Aurora Days Special Events Permit
8. Approval of the North Aurora Days Fireworks License Agreement with Randall Oaks LLC
9. Approval of Resolution for a Permit to Utilize State Street for the Annual North Aurora Days Pet Parade
10. Approval of July 3 Fireworks Special Events Permit
11. Approval July 3 Fireworks Intergovernmental License Agreement with Fox Valley Park District for Use of Fireworks on Park District Property
1. Approval of Resolution for July 3 Fireworks Celebration Liquor in Park
2. Awarding of Contract for 2020 Crack Sealing to Patriot Pavement Maintenance, Inc. in the Amount of $78,226.00
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works