- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
May 4, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 4, 2020 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Hall is closed to the public. Therefore, the Village Board meeting will be conducted live remotely via telecommunications while Village Hall remains closed to the public. Although Village Hall is closed to the public, the public is still invited to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications. The Village Board meeting will be conducted on Zoom. The public can access the meeting as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84373460350
Meeting ID: 843 7346 0350
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Governor’s “Executive Order” suspending certain provisions of the “Open Meetings Act” (i.e. 5 ILCS 120/2.01; 5 ILCS 120/7).
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 04/20/2020; Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 04/20/2020
2. Interim Bills List Dated 04/23/2020 in the Amount of $116,326.74
3. Interim Bills List Dated 04/29/2020 in the Amount of $1,251.19
4. Bills List Dated 05/04/2020 in the Amount of $237,793.35
5. Approval of Pay Request #4, Partial, for Well # 8 & 9 Electrical Facilities to Frank Marshall Electric in the Amount of $102,785.40
6. Approval of Resolution for the Fiscal Year 2020-21 Motor Fuel Tax (MFT) General Mainteannce Program.
1. Approval of Ordinance Approving Change to Simplified Telecommunications Tax
2. Approval of Ordinance Adopting the Budget of the Village of North Aurora for the Fiscal Year Beginning June 1, 2020 and Ending May 31, 2021
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works