- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
June 1, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 1, 2020 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Hall is closed to the public. Therefore, the Village Board meeting will be conducted live remotely via telecommunications while Village Hall remains closed to the public. Although Village Hall is closed to the public, the public is still invited to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications. The Village Board meeting will be conducted on Zoom. The public can access the meeting as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86304503486
Meeting ID: 863 0450 3486
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799 US
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Governor’s “Executive Order” suspending certain provisions of the “Open Meetings Act” (i.e. 5 ILCS 120/2.01; 5 ILCS 120/7).
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 05/18/2020; Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 05/18/2020
2. Interim Bills List Dated 05/22/20 in the Amount of $163,732.61
3. Bills List Dated 06/01/2020 FY ’20 in the Amount of $126,645.33
4. Bills List Dated 06/01/2020 FY ’21 in the Amount of $18,628.35
5. Approval of Resolution Accepting a Grant of Easement and Vacation on Lot 3 N.A. Lodging’s Randall Crossing Subdivision in the Village of North Aurora
6. Approval of Resolution for Route 31 TIF Façade Grant Funding to 113 S. Lincolnway, North Aurora (A&W Restaurant) in the Amount of $4,850.00
7. Approval of Pay Request #2, Partial, for Well #8 & 9 Contract C — Site Work to H. Linden & Sons Sewer and Water, Inc. in the Amount of $88,632.23
1. Approval of the 2020-21 Village of North Aurora Strategic Plan
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works