- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
June 15, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2020 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Hall is closed to the public. Therefore, the Village Board meeting will be conducted live remotely via telecommunications while Village Hall remains closed to the public. Although Village Hall is closed to the public, the public is still invited to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications. The Village Board meeting will be conducted on Zoom. The public can access the meeting as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87590293046?pwd=K1hTckdpUGVsOTREY2VwVXpjcG9MUT09
Meeting ID: 875 9029 3046
Dial In: +13126266799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Governor’s “Executive Order” suspending certain provisions of the “Open Meetings Act” (i.e. 5 ILCS 120/2.01; 5 ILCS 120/7).
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
DCEO Rebuild Illinois Grant
1. Village Board Minutes dated 06/01/2020
2. Bills List Dated 06/15/2020 FY ’20 in the Amount of $478,513.37
3. Bills List Dated 06/15/2020 FY ’21 in the Amount of $21,715.68
4. Approval of Pay Request #7, Partial, for Well #8 & 9 Pumps and Motors to Layne Christensen Company in the Amount of $15,480.00
5. Approval of Pay Request #5, Partial, for Well #8 & 9 Electrical Facilities to Frank Marshall Electric in the Amount of $276,525.00
6. Approval of Pay Request #2, Final, for Sullivan Road Watermain to LUC Group in the Amount of $14,938.90
7. Approval of Resolution Accepting a Grant of Easement and Temporary Easements for the Silo Restoration and Illumination Project in the Village of North Aurora
1. Approval of Purchase of Leaf Vactor from Bonnell in the Amount of $84,621.00
2. Approval of Resolution Authorizing Contract Purchase of Electricity for Street Lighting Through the Northern Illinois Municipal Electric Collaborative (NIMEC) Bid Process
3. Approval Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Code Section 5.08.350 to Increase the Number Of Class A – Large Restaurant Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village Of North Aurora
4. Approval of Resolution Committing Local Funds for the DCEO Rebuild Illinois Competitive Public Infrastructure Grant in the Approximate Amount of $212,500.00
5. Approval to Authorize Purchase of Three Ford Utility AWD Police Patrol Vehicles in the Amount of $112,861.00
6. Approval of Waste Management Contract Amendment #2 Regarding the 2020 North Aurora Spring Clean-Up Alternative
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works