- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
September 21, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2020 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings will be conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The public is invited to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications. The Village Board meeting will be conducted on Zoom. The public can access the meeting as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87611705980
Meeting ID: 876 1170 5980
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
National Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
1. Village Board Minutes dated 08/17/2020 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 08/17/2020
2. Interim Bills List Dated 08/17/2020 in the Amount of $171,767.28
3. Interim Bills List Dated 09/08/2020 in the Amount of $90,363.25
4. Bills List Dated 09/21/2020 in the Amount of $411,586.77
1. Approval of Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Code Section 5.08.350 to Decrease the Number Of Class A, Class B, Class L-3 Authorized in the Village Of North Aurora by On Each
2. Approval of Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Code Section 5.08.350 to Increase the Number Of Class C and Class G Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village Of North Aurora
3. Approval of Ordinance for an Economic Incentive Agreement with the Gerald Ford Dealership Located at 208 Hansen Boulevard
4. Approval of Ordinance for the Acquisition of Property at 19 South Lincolnway and Contract for Acquisition
5. Approval to Award the 2020 Tree Replacement Program Bid to Acres Group in the Amount of $31,205.00
6. Approval of the Overhead Sewer Grant Policy
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works