- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
October 5, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2020 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings will be conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The public is invited to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications. The Village Board meeting will be conducted on Zoom. The public can access the meeting as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85953330638
Meeting ID: 859 5333 0638
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 09/21/2020 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 9/21/2020
2. Bills List Dated 10/05/2020 in the Amount of $506,664.17
3. Pay Request #7, Final, for Well #8 & #9 Electrical Facilities to Frank Marshall Electric in the Amount of $57,658.95
4. Pay Request #3, for 2020 Street Improvement Project to Geneva Construction Company in the Amount of $173,559.11
1. Approval of Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Code Section 5.08.350 to Increase the Number Of Class G Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village Of North Aurora by One
2. Approval of Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Code Section 5.08.350 to Increase the Number Of Class A Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village Of North Aurora by One
3. Approval of Special Events Permit for North Aurora Lions Club and VNA for a Drive-Thru Flu Shot Event
4. Approval of Ordinance Removing Chapter 2.32 from the Village Code Pertaining to Residency Requirements
5. Approval of Ordinance Amending Title 17 of the North Aurora Code to allow Motor Vehicle Repair and/or Service as a Permitted Use in the I-1 Limited Industrial District
6. Approval of Resolution Opposing Kane County Special Use to allow a Short Wave Radio Station
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works
1. Review of Executive Session Minutes Dated 11/18/2019; 06/15/2020; 08/03/2020; 09/21/2020
2. Review of the Release of Executive Session Minutes