- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
January 18, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JANUARY 18, 2021 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings will be conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The public is invited to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications. The Village Board meeting will be conducted on Zoom. The public can access the meeting as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86086651373
Meeting ID: 860 8665 1373
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Support for Completion of the Fox River Connectivity & Habitat Study by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
1. Village Board Minutes dated 01/04/2021
2. Bills List Dated 01/18/2021 in the Amount of $371,969.11
3. Approval of Resolution Accepting the Public Improvements in the Randall Crossing Townhome Development
1. Approval of Purchase, Installation and SCADA Integration of Wells #5 and #7 Variable Frequency Drives from Energenecs in the Amount of $75,600 with a Not-To-Exceed Amount of $79,900
2. Approval of Maintenance Agreement for Towne Center Wetlands to Hey and Associates in the Amount of $20,000
3. Approval of One-Year Lawn Mowing and Landscaping Contract Extension with Sebert Landscaping
4. Approval to Reject the Lowest Bid and Award Approval for the Mill Race Spillway Bank Riprap Installation Project to Lowest Responsive and Responsible Bidder Schwartz Excavating, Inc. in the Amount of $41,498.60
5. Approval to Allow Layne Christiansen to Perform All Repairs to Rehabilitate Well #4 in the Increased Amount of $82,959
ADJOURN TO COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
READJOURN FROM COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
1. Proclamation: President Dale Berman Recognition
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works
NEW BUSINESS (CONT.)
6. Approval of Resolution Electing an Acting Village President
1. Property Acquisition
2. Selection of Person for Public Office