- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
October 21, 2013
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2013 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning Presentation – Homes for a Changing Region
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated October 7, 2013 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated October 7, 2013
1. Approval of a Resolution to Approve the Reduction of the Letter of Credit #1084 for the Maintenance of Wetlands in the North Aurora Town Centre Development
2. Approval of a Resolution Accepting Certain Public Improvements in the Autumn Ridge Subdivision
3. Approval of an Ordinance Approving the Site Plan for the Industrial Development to be located on Lot 1 of the Gateway Industrial North Aurora Resubdivision
4. Motion to Approve an Agreement with CallOne for the management of a PRI system for a three year term at an annual cost of $3,960.00
5. Motion to Approve an Agreement with CallOne for the management of a Point-to-Point T-1 Line for a three year term at an annual cost of $4,680.00
6. Approval of an Ordinance Authorizing a Rebate from Sharon Lane and Long Avenue Special Assessment No. 3 Fund to the owners of the properties originally participating in the Special Assessment
7. Motion to Approve a Bid from Strang Landscaping in the Amount of $69,000.00 for the Replacement of 300 Parkway Trees; and a Bid from Strang Landscaping in the Amount of $57,000.00 for the Replacement of an additional 250 Parkway Trees
8. Motion to Approve a Plat of Easement for Lovedale Lane for utility and easement, for the 2013 Road Improvement Program
9. Approval of Bill List dated 10/21/2013 in the Amount of $117,664.62
VILLAGE PRESIDENT REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
B. Community Development
D. Public Works