- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
January 20, 2014
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JANUARY 20, 2014 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated 12/16/2013
2. Approval of an Interim Bill List dated 12/18/2013 in the amount of $6,726.13
3. Approval of the Bill List dated 01/06/2014 in the amount of $221,900.72
4. Approval of an Interim Bill List dated 1/08/2014 in the amount of $75,576.97
1. Approval of a Resolution Authorizing Application for Kane County Community Development Grant Funds and Execution of all Necessary Documents
2. Approval of an Ordinance Approving Budget Amendment No. 2 for FY 2013-14 inclusive of changes to the FY 2013-14 Salary Schedule for the reclassification of the part-time Software Programmer to a full-time Information Technology Specialist and increase in budget for the MFT Fund for salt account
3. Approval of an Ordinance Granting a Special Use pursuant to Title 17, Chapter 8 of the North Aurora Zoning Ordinance to allow an Animal Hospital and Veterinary Clinic (1045 Orchard Rd) in the ¬¬B-2 PUD – General Business District Planned Unit Development (Petition #14-01).
4. Approval of an Ordinance Granting a Variance pursuant to Title 15, Chapter 48 of the North Aurora Sign Ordinance for a Property Located in the B-2 PUD General Business District Planned Unit Development (241 Genesis Drive – Petition #14-02).
5. Approval of an Ordinance to Vacate a Portion of Grant Street in the Village of North Aurora
6. Approval of the Purchase of 500 Tons of Additional Salt from Morton Salt Company in the estimated Amount of $32,975.00
7. Approval of a Bid for the 2014 Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation C.I.P.P from Visu-Sewer of Illinois in the Amount of $156,448.00
8. Approval of the Purchase of Five Dell E6430 ATG Laptop Computers in the Amount of $12,459.65 from Dell Computers.
9. Approval of Rempe-Sharpe and Associates Schedule of Engineering Rates for 2014
10. Approval of Bill List dated 01/20/2014 in the amount of $321,865.15 and Approval of Special Assessment #3 Rebate Bills List in the amount of $35,645.28
VILLAGE PRESIDENT REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works
1. Review of Executive Session Minutes dated 10/21/2013 and 12/2/2013