- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
February 3, 2014
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2014 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated 01/20/2014
2. Approval of Executive Session Minutes dated 10/21/2013 and 12/2/2013
1. Approval of a Resolution Recognizing The Formation of the North Aurora Citizen Corps Council
2. Approval of an Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Village Code Section 5.08.350 by Decreasing the Number of Class A Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village of North Aurora
3. Approval of an Ordinance, Vacation Agreement and Vacation Plat; Vacating the Portion of Grant Street Adjacent to the Property located at 149 Grant Street
4. Approval of a Resolution Acknowledging the Completion of Certain Public Improvements, Beginning the One Year Maintenance Period and Reducing Letter of Credit No. IS0101306U for the North Aurora Towne Centre
5. Approval of Partial Pay Request No. 2 in the amount of $8,476.12 to Builders Paving, LLC d/b/a Hardin Paving Services for the Offutt and Lovedale Lane Improvements; and Approval of a Change Order No. 1 in the amount of $2,549.92
6. Approval of Bill List dated 02/03/2014 in the amount of $395,640.03
VILLAGE PRESIDENT REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works