- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
March 3, 2014
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 3, 2014 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. CMAP Homes for a Changing Region
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated 2/3/2014 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 2/3/2014
2. Approval of an Interim Bill List dated 02/13/2014 in the Amount of $393.91; and Approval of an Interim Bill List dated 2/19/2014 in the Amount of $199,882.07
1. Approval of a Resolution Authorizing Application to the 2014 ComEd Green Region Program for the Water Wonders Phase 2 – “Rain Garden” Project
2. Approval of a Resolution to Approve a North Aurora Community Parade on State Street (Illinois Rt. 56) on June 1, 2014 at 3:00 p.m.
3. Rejection of Low Bid (not in conformance with bid specs) and Approval of Lowest Responsive Bid for Water Tower Painting
4. Approval of an Engineering Agreement with Rempe-Sharpe Engineers for the 2014 Road Program
5. Approval of a Non-Exclusive Assignment of Easement Agreement and a Letter of Intent for ComEd Easement on Lovedale Lane and Offutt Lane
6. Approval of an Ordinance Granting Approval of Variances Pursuant to Title 15, Chapter 48 of the North Aurora Sign Ordinance for a Property Located in the B-3 Central Business District (17 S. Lincolnway)
7. Approval of an Estoppel Letter to K. Hovnanian Homes regarding Randall Highlands Subdivision
8. Approval of Pay Request No. 4, Partial, to Hardin Paving Services in the amount of $99,988.38 for the Smoke Tree Improvements Phase 1
9. Approval of Pay Request No. 5, Partial, to Hardin Paving Services in the amount of $82,435.26 for the Smoke Tree Improvements Phase 1
10. Approval of Bill List dated 03/03/2014 in the amount of $300,663.79; and Approval of a Bill List dated 3/3/2014 in the amount of $4,000.26
VILLAGE PRESIDENT REPORT
1. Appointment of the following people to serve a two year term on the Citizen Corps Council Members:
Mark Gaffino, Chair; David Summer, Vice-Chair; Scott Buziecki, CERT Coordinator; Erick Bunkofske; Robert Boer; Sarah Deer; Jesse Siebold
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works