- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
March 16, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2015 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER/MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated March 2, 2015
2. Approval of the Release of Certain Executive Session Minutes from 1991 through 2010
1. Approval of a Resolution urging the Governor and Illinois General Assembly to Protect Full Funding of Local Government Distributive Fund Revenues
2. Approval of a Three Year Bid from Tri-County Excavation for the 2015-2017 Roadside Cutting and Water Wonders & Rain Garden Maintenance, including an Alternate Bid for Route 25 Cutting (as needed) for 2015-2017
3. Approval of a Resolution Approving a Highway Authority Agreement for the Property at 24 S. Lincolnway
4. Approval of an Ordinance Approving the 2nd Budget Amendment for FY 2014-15
5. Approval to order three 2015 police interceptor all-wheel-drive utility vehicles in the amount not to exceed $94,797.00 from Morrow Brothers Ford Inc. (State Bid pricing through CMS)
6. Approval of the Bill List dated March 16, 2015 in the Amount of $180,238.09
VILLAGE PRESIDENT’S REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works