- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
February 1, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2016 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Cort Carlson, Aurora Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
2. Mike Rennels, Fox Valley Cable Consortium
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated 01/18/2016; Approval of Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 01/18/2016
1. Motion Authorizing the Entering into of a Memorandum of Agreement between the Village of North Aurora and the U.S. Census Bureau
2. Approval of an Ordinance Regarding Seizure and Impoundment of Vehicles and the Method of Selection And Approval Of Towing Services to be used by the Village of North Aurora
3. Authorization to order one 2016 Ford Utility Police Interceptor AWD from Morrow Brothers Ford, Inc. in the amount of $33,549.00
4. Approval of an Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Code Section 5.08.350 by Increasing the Number of Class B Liquor Licenses (Boca Burros)
5. Approval of Pay Request No. 2, Final in the amount of $14,677.75 to Visu-Sewer of Illinois, LLC for the 2015 Sanitary Sewer Lining Project
6. Approval of a Bill List dated February 1, 2016 in the amount of $252,491.06
VILLAGE PRESIDENT’S REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works