- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
April 4, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 4, 2016 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Arbor Day Proclamation
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated 03/21/2016 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 03/21/2016
2. Approval of a Resolution to Approve the Revised 3rd Amendment to an Intergovernmental Agreement Between the Village of North Aurora and the County of Kane Regarding Jurisdictional Transfer and Access to Randall Road from Orchard Road to I-88 Bridge South Abutment.
1. Approval of Waste Hauler Contract for the Village of North Aurora’s Residential Refuse, Recycling and Yard Waste Collection Program
2. Approval of Legal Fees from Drendel and Janson’s Law Group for Legal Services
3. Approval of Renewing an Intergovernmental Agreement between the Village of North Aurora and Kane County Animal Control for Animal Control Services
4. Approval of an IDOT MFT Resolution for Streets and Highway Maintenance for Crack Sealing/Filling
5. Approval of a Pay Request No. 1, Partial, to Patnick Construction Inc. in the Amount of $71,212.50 for the 2016 Watermain Project
6. Approval of a Bill List dated April 4, 2016 in the Amount of $232,277.02
VILLAGE PRESIDENT’S REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
3. Police Public Works