- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
April 18, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2016 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Volunteer Appreciation Month in the Village of North Aurora
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated 04/04/2016 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 04/04/2016
2. Approval of a Payment to Tri County Excavating and Construction in the Amount of $13,207.00 for Utility Disconnections at 24 S. Lincolnway
1. Approval of an Ordinance Approving an Intergovernmental Agreement to Enforce Batavia Park District Codes on Park District Property in the Village of North Aurora
2. Approval of an Intergovernmental Property Transfer Agreement (North Aurora Riverfront Park) from the Fox Valley Park District to the Village of North Aurora Pending the Review and Approval of the Legal Description by the Village Attorney
3. Approval of a Special Events Permit for the Schneider School Earth Day Dash
4. Approval of a Resolution for the Limited Waiver of Responsible Bidder Resolution for Purposes of Bidding the Combined Manufacture and Installation of Welcome Signs
5. Approval of the West Side Water Tower Painting Bid from Jetco Ltd. in the Amount of $269,650.00
6. Approval to waive bids to purchase and install an in-stock Byron Jackson 14 stage motor from Layne Christensen and Related Equipment in Well #7 for an Additional Estimated Amount of $54,000.00
7. Approval of Pay Request No. 2, Partial to Patnick Construction, Inc. in the Amount of $126,205.20 for the 2016 Water Main Improvements Project
8. Approval of an Ordinance Approving the 2nd Budget Amendment for Fiscal Year 2015-16
9. Approval of a Bill List dated April 18, 2016 in the Amount of $282,511.68
VILLAGE PRESIDENT’S REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
3. Police Public Works