- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
September 19, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2016 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Reconstruction of Airport Road, Alder Drive and Ice Cream Drive
1. Village Board Minutes dated 08/1/2016; Village Board Minutes dated 08/15/2016 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 8/15/2016
2. Interim Bill Listing dated 8/16/2016 in the Amount of $600.00
3. Interim Bill Listing dated 8/31/2016 in the Amount of 357,882.75
4. Ordinance Amending Title 5 Decreasing the Number of Class E Liquor Licenses (BP North Aurora)
5. Amendment No. 1 to the Software License and Support Agreement between the Village and N. Harris Computer Corporation for the CityView Community Development software
1. Approval of a Resolution of Support and Financial Commitment For FY-17 STP Reconstruction of Airport Road, Alder Drive and Ice Cream Drive Corridor (FAU Route 1649)
2. Approval of an Ordinance Amending Title 10.20.30 Banning Parking on Elleby Court in the Village of North Aurora
3. Approval of a Proposal from Rempe-Sharpe and Associates for Engineering for the Water Capital Improvements including: Well #8, Well #9, and Storage Tower
4. Approval of a Proposal from Teska Associates for the Redesign of Riverfront Park in the Amount not to exceed $14,500.00
5. Approval of a Proposal from Encap Inc. for the 2016 Remington Landing Pond Improvements in the Amount of $15,876.00
6. Approval of a Bid from Site Recovery Services, Inc. in the Amount of $47,290.00 for the Demolition of all Site Improvements and Removal of Underground Storage Tanks at 24 S. Lincolnway.
7. Approval of a Bid from National Power Rodding Corp., in the Amount of $141,228.00 for the 2016 Sanitary Sewer Televising Project
8. Approval to Reject the Low Bidder and Accept the lowest Responsible Bid from Front Range Environmental, LLC in the Amount of $68,680.00 for the 2016 Sanitary Manhole Sealing Project
9. Approval of a Bid from Tri-County Excavation and Construction in the Amount of $28,235.40 for the IDOT Spillway Wing Wall Repair
10. Approval of Pay Request No. 8, Final in the Amount of $10,000.00 to Site Recovery Services for the North Aurora Activity Center Demolition
11. Approval of Pay Request No. 3, Partial in the Amount of $250,137.63 to Geneva Construction Inc. for the 2016 Street Improvements Program
12. Approval of a Bill List dated September 19, 2016 FY16 in the Amount of $894,655.01
VILLAGE PRESIDENT’S REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works