- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
November 4, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2019 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) Presentation – Lauterbach and Amen
National Apprenticeship Week
1. Village Board Minutes dated 10/21/2019; Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 10/21/2019
2. Travel and Expenses for Business Purposes in the Amount of $100.00
3. Bills List Dated 11/04/2019 in the Amount of $1,499,914.09
4. Approval of Pay Request #1 Partial for Well #8 and Well #9 Pumps and Motors to Layne Christensen Company in the Amount of $54,450.00
5. Approval of Pay Request #3 Revised for 2019 Road Program to Geneva Construction in the Amount of $760,024.93
1. Approval of 2020 Road and Watermain Program Engineering Services Agreement to Engineering Enterprises Incorporated (EEI) in the Amount of $247,866.00
2. Approval of a Motion to Receive, Accept and Place on File the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report as of May 31, 2019 and Other Related Reports for the Fiscal Year
3. Approval of a Motion Approving the 2019 Property Tax Levy Estimate for the Village of North Aurora and Messenger Public Library
4. Motion Authorizing the Required Contribution of $293,610.24 to the IMLRMA for the 2020 Coverage Year
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works