- This event has passed.
July 21, 2014
VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JULY 21, 2014 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER/MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
SWEARING IN OF NEW SERGEANT – Officer Michael Quinn
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated July 7, 2014 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated July 7, 2014
1. Approval of an Ordinance Amending the Zoning Provisions of the North Aurora Municipal Code Regulating Medical Cannabis Dispensaries and Cultivation Centers
2. Approval of a Special Events Permit for North Aurora Days
3. Approval of an Ordinance Amending Chapter 5.48 regarding Carnivals and Circuses
4. Approval of a Carnival Permit for North Aurora Days
5. Approval of a Special Events Permit and Class I-3 Retail Special Use Permit Liquor License for Raimondo’s
6. Approval of an Ordinance Approving the 4th Budget Amendment for Fiscal Year 2013-2014
7. Approval of a Resolution Approving an Engagement Letter with Chapman and Cutler
8. Approval of a Resolution Approving a Financial Services Agreement with Speer Financial Inc.
9. Approval of the Purchase one 2014 Chevy Caprice Police Package Squad Car in the Amount of $29,266.00
10. Approval of Additional Paving for a Portion of Mitchell Road by Geneva Construction in the Amount of $15,413.90 plus any Mobilization Costs
11. Approval of a Resolution for the MFT Maintenance of Streets and Highways
12. Rejection of Low Bid (not in conformance with bid specs) and Approval of Lowest Responsive Bid for the purchase of a Leaf Vacuum from Bonnell Industries, Inc. in the Amount of $52,357.00
13. Approval of a Proposal in the Amount of $15,210.00 from Bonnell Industries, Inc. for Sandblasting and Painting Single Axel and Tandem Axel Dump Truck Boxes and Plows
14. Approval of Pay Request No. 2, Final to Visu-Sewer of Illinois, LLC in the Amount of $14,445.51 and Change Order No. 1 with a Net Decrease in the Amount of $11,992.90 for the 2014 Sanitary Sewer Rehab – CIPP
15. Approval of Partial Pay Request No. 5 to Builders Paving, LLC, d/b/a Hardin Paving Services in the amount of $33,181.78 for the Smoke Tree Improvements – Phase I
16. Approval of Bill List dated 07/21/2014 FY14 in the Amount of $152,821.52 and Bill List dated 07/21/2014 FY15 in the Amount of $78,216.89
VILLAGE PRESIDENT REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works