- This event has passed.
Plan Commission Meeting – 7:00
July 1, 2014
PLAN COMMISSION AGENDA
VILLAGE HALL BOARD ROOM
25 E. STATE STREET
TUESDAY, July 1, 2014
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Approval of Plan Commission Minutes dated June 3, 2014.
1. Petition #14-10 (Fairfield Marriott Hotel Development) The petitioner requests the following actions on Lot 5 (and part of Lot 4) in the Orchard Commerce Development:
1) Special use to allow a major change to the Planned Unit Development with deviations to the required building height, setback and wall sign height.
2) Site Plan Review (none public hearing item).
2. Petition #14-09 The Village of North Aurora requests the following text amendments to the North Aurora Municipal Code (Zoning Ordinance):
1) Title 17.8.2 to allow Medical Cannabis Dispensaries in the District B-1 – Community Business District, B-2 – General Business District and B-3 – Central Business District as a permitted use.
2) Title 17.9.2 to allow Medical Cannabis Dispensaries in the I-1 – Limited Industrial District, I-2 – General Industrial District and I-3 – Central Industrial District as a permitted use.
3) Title 17.9.2 to allow Medical Cannabis Cultivation Centers in the I-2 – General Industrial District as a permitted use.
4) Title 17.10.2 to allow Medical Cannabis Dispensaries in the O-R -Office and Research District and O-R-I – Office Research and Light Industrial District as a permitted use.
PLAN COMMISSIONER COMMENTS AND PROJECT UPDATES