The CDC, Illinois Department of Public Health and Kane County Health Department guidelines recommend every person, including fully vaccinated individuals, wear a mask in public indoor settings where community transmission levels for COVID-19 are “substantial” or “high.” As of Aug. 3, 2021, all visitors to North Aurora Village Hall and the North Aurora Police Department are required to wear face coverings, regardless of vaccination status. Participants and attendees in board and commission meetings will be permitted to remove their face coverings once seated if they are vaccinated and able to maintain 6-feet of social distancing from other participants.
Village of North Aurora Village Hall and the North Aurora Police Department lobbies are currently open to the public.
For the most updated information on COVID-19 cases in both North Aurora and Kane County please visit the Kane County Health Department website here.
As of June 11, 2021, Illinois has entered into Phase 5. Please find all Phase 5 guidelines here.
Please follow the North Aurora Police Department Facebook and Village of North Aurora Facebook pages for coverage and updates regarding COVID-19.
Find the Restore Illinois – A Public Health Approach To Safely Reopen Our State – Plan here.
Related Information and Resources
NEW! Vaccination Information
For the most up to date information regarding COVID-19 Vaccines please visit the Kane County Health Website.
- Kane County Vaccination Clinics — Information and Sign Ups
- NEW! Guidelines for When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated | CDC
- Vaccine Locations in Kane County
- Kane County Vaccine Administration Data (updates daily)
Village of North Aurora
- The Village of North Aurora Declares a State of Emergency
- Digital Access to Village Board Meetings
- Digital Police Reporting
North Aurora Community
- NEW! Rental Payment Assistance Program
- Messenger Public Library Grab and Go Services
- List of North Aurora restaurants
- Trick-Or-Treating Hours in North Aurora and CDC Recommendations for Halloween
- ASSISTANCE: ComEd Financial Assistance
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- Executive Order Allowing for Liquor Sales for Curbside Pickup or Delivery
- Executive Order Allowing for To Go Liquor Sales for Curbside Pickup or Delivery
- Executive Order Allowing North Aurora restaurants, bars and breweries to have expanded opportunities for outdoor dining once Phase 3 of the Restore Illinois Plan begins
- Executive Order Amending and Extending Hours for Outdoor Dining
- GRANT: Business Interruption Grant
- GRANT: Illinois Business Grants and Assistance Programs
- GRANT: Round Two of Kane County Business Grant Program