- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
December 17, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2018 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 12/03/2018; Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 12/03/2018
2. Resolution Accepting the Erosion Control Work, Storm Sewer and Water Main Improvements for the Property Located at 1100 Orchard Gateway Boulevard
3. Resolution Accepting Erosion Control work, Mass Grading, Storm Sewer and Water Main Improvements for the Property Located at 400 Mitchell Road
4. Pay Request No. 1 to A Lamp Concrete Contractors Inc. for the Monroe Alley Project in the Amount of 213,750.45
5. Pay Request No. 5 to Layne Christensen for the Well 8 Drilling Project in the Amount of $97,683.75
6. Bills List dated 12/10/2018 in the Amount of $718,004.16
1. Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement with Kendall County Regarding Security and Operations for the Police Records Management System
2. Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement with Kendall County Regarding Licensing and Maintenance Fees for the Police Records Management System in the Amount of $14,332.16
3. Approval of an Ordinance Amending Title 17 of the North Aurora Code Regarding Solar Energy Collection Panels
4. Approval of an Ordinance Approving a Temporary Use Permit for the Property at 1175 Oak Street North Aurora, Illinois as a Place of Religious Worship
5. Approval of an Agreement with Rempe-Sharpe in the Amount of $21,000 to perform Consulting Engineering Services for the Sanitary Sewer Televising Project
6. Approval of a Resolution to Approve an Amendment to the Village of North Aurora Purchasing Policy
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works