- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
July 20, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JULY 20, 2020 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings will be conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The public is invited to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications. The Village Board meeting will be conducted on Zoom. The public can access the meeting as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89912011450
Meeting ID: 899 1201 1450
Dial In: + 1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 07/06/2020 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 07/06/2020
2. Bills List Dated 07/14/2020 FY ’20 in the Amount of $17,453.05
3. Bills List Dated 07/14/2020 FY ’21 in the Amount of $605,065.49
4. Pay Request #2 to Geneva Construction Company for 2020 Street Improvements in the Amount of $544,788.87
1. Approval of Special Events Permit for Tanner Trails Food Truck Nights
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works