- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
August 17, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2020 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings will be conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The public is invited to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications. The Village Board meeting will be conducted on Zoom. The public can access the meeting as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87643864229
Meeting ID: 876 4386 4229
Dial In: + 13126266799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 08/03/2020 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 08/03/2020
2. Bills List Dated 08/017/2020 FY ’20 in the Amount of $59,658.25
3. Bills List Dated 08/17/2020 FY ’21 in the Amount of $159,075.14
4. Approval of the Final Plat of Lincoln Valley, Phase 3 in the Village of North Aurora
5. Approval of Pay Request #8, Final, for Well 8 & 9 Pumps and Motors to Layne Christensen Company in the Amount of $59,400.00
6. Approval of Pay Request #3 for Elm Avenue and Maple Avenue Water Main Improvements to J&S Construction Sewer and Water in the Amount of $4,706.77
1. Approval to Award Four Year Contract for Snow and Ice Removal Program to Tri-County Excavating
2. Approval to Reject all Bids for the 2020 Tree Replacement Project
3. Approval of Ordinance Approving the 2nd Budget Amendment for Fiscal Year 2019-20
4. Approval of Special Event Permit for The Rustic Fox Grand Opening
5. Approval of Ordinance for a Temporary Use Permit for the Property at 119 Butterfield Road, North Aurora, Illinois as Motor Vehicle Repair and/or Service
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works