- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
November 2, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2020 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings will be conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The public is invited to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications. The Village Board meeting will be conducted on Zoom. The public can access the meeting as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84731020394
Meeting ID: 847 3102 0394
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Third Amendment to the Pre-Annexation Agreement between Village of North Aurora, Orchard Commons, LLC and Mettel Investment Partnership for a Development to be Known as Orchard Commons
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) Presentation – Lauterbach and Amen
National Apprenticeship Week
1. Village Board Minutes dated 10/19/2020 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 10/19/2020
2. Interim Bills List Dated 10/22/2020 in the Amount of $30,010.73
3. Bills List Dated 11/02/2020 in the Amount of $527,231.21
4. Pay Request #4, Final for Elm Avenue and Maple Avenue Water Main Improvements to J&S Construction Sewer and Water, Inc. in the Amount of $37,472.78
5. Resolution Acknowledging Substantial Completion of Public Improvements Triggering the One-Year Maintenance Period for the Lincoln Valley on The Fox Phase One Development
6. Approval of the Normal Contribution to IMLRMA for the 2021 Coverage Year
1. Approval of a Motion to Receive, Accept and Place on File the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report as of May 31, 2020 and Other Related Reports for the Fiscal Year
2. Approval of the 2020 Property Tax Levy Estimate for the Village of North Aurora and the Messenger Public Library
3. Approval of 2020-2021 Salt Purchase in the Amount of $250,250.00 with Option to Spend Due to Severe Weather to $288,750.00
4. Approval to Waive Bids and Hire Layne Christensen to Rehabilitate Well #4 for an Estimated $150,000
5. Approval of Ordinance Increasing the Number of Class SE-B Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village of North Aurora
6. Approval of Third Amendment to the Pre-Annexation Agreement between Village of North Aurora, Orchard Commons, LLC and Mettel Investment Partnership for a Development to be known as Orchard Commons
7. Approval of Ordinance amending a Special Use as B-2 General Commercial Planned Unit Development for the Orchard Commons
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works