- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
November 17, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2014 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER/MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated November 3, 2014; and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated November 3, 2014
1. Approval of a Proposal from Rule 29 for the Design of the Village’s Logo and Motto in an Estimated Amount of $7,000 to $9,000
2. Approval of Normal Contribution Payment to IMLRMA for the 2015 Renewal for $265,122.60
3. Approval of a Resolution Acknowledging Substantial Completion Triggering the One-year Maintenance Period and Bond Reduction for the Mitchell Road Improvements
4. Approval of a Resolution Acknowledging Substantial Completion Triggering the One-year Maintenance Period and Reduction of Letter of Credit for Underground and Orchard Gateway Improvements for the Opus Development in North Aurora Towne Centre
5. Approval of Pay Request No. 1, Partial to Gerardi Sewer & Water Company in the Amount of $298,670.40 for the 2014 Rear Yard Watermain Relocations
6. Approval of Change Order No. 1, a Net Decrease in the Amount of $43,289.00 to the contract with Gerardi Sewer and Water Company for the 2014 Rear Yard Water Main Relocation Project
7. Approval of Change Order No. 2, a Net Increase in the Amount of $47,216.00 to the contract with Gerardi Sewer and Water Company for the 2014 Rear Yard Water Main Relocation Project
8. Approval of Pay Request No. 6, Final, to Builders Paving, LLC d/b/a Hardin Paving Services in the Amount of $86,912.90 for the 2013 Street Improvements; and Change Order No. 1 with a Net Decrease in the Amount of $218,011.74
9. Approval of Bill List dated 11/17/2014 in the Amount of $886,896.52
VILLAGE PRESIDENT REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works