- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
February 6, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2017 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Public hearing concerning the intent of the Village to sell not to exceed $6,200,000 of General Obligation Alternate Bonds to Finance Improvements to the Village’s Waterworks System
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated 01/16/2017 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 1/16/2017
2. Approval of Pay Request No. 4, Final in the Amount of $29,920.80 to Gerardi Water and Sewer for the 2015 Water Main Improvements
3. Approval of an Interim Bill List dated January 25, 2017 in the Amount of $159,095.40
4. Approval of a Bill List dated February 6, 2017 in the Amount of $139,334.28
1. Approval of an Ordinance Authorizing the Issue of not to exceed $6,200,000.00 of Revenue Bonds or, in lieu thereof, Alternate Bonds, to Finance Improvements to the Village’s Waterworks System
2. Approval of an Ordinance Approving the Disposal of Surplus Property
3. Approval of a Bid from Applied Controls Inc. in the Amount of $79,858.00 for the North Aurora Police Department HVAC controls
4. Approval of an Ordinance Approving the Site Plan for the Property located on lot 3-2 of the Willards Corner Subdivision in the Village of North Aurora
5. Approval of an Ordinance Amending Title 17 of the North Aurora Code to Reduce the Parking Requirement for Food Stores, Grocery Stores, Butcher Shops, and Fish Markets
VILLAGE PRESIDENT’S REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works