- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
April 17, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 17, 2017 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Volunteer Month
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated 4/3/2017 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 4/3/2017
2. Approval of Payout No. 1, partial in the Amount of $252,778.50 to Gerardi Water and Sewer for the Cherrytree Court Watermain Project
3. Approval of a Bill List dated April 17, 2017 in the Amount of $487,189.31
1. Approval of an Ordinance Approving the Exchange of Land Between the Village of North Aurora and the James D. Oberweis Living Trust dated 7/11/2003
2. Approval of an Ordinance Approving a Non-exclusive Local Cable Franchise Agreement with CMN-RUS, Inc. (Metronet)
3. Approval of a Resolution Approving Route 31 TIF Façade Grant Funding for the Property Located at 14 S. Lincolnway, North Aurora
4. Approval of Quote from Frost Electric in the Amount of $12,400.00 for the Electrical Work for the MIOX Generator Installation, bringing the total project cost to $23,230.00.
5. Approval of a Quote from Interactive Business Systems in the Amount of $14,000.00 for Improvements to the Village Hall HVAC System
6. Motion to Approve a Change Order in the Amount of $108,646.00 with Geneva Construction for the 2017 Streets Improvements Program
7. Motion to Approve a Change Order in the Amount of $64,350.00 with Jetco, Ltd. for the Water Tower Painting Project
VILLAGE PRESIDENT’S REPORT
1. Police Commission Appointment – Lisa Hatchett
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works