- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
May 7, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 7, 2018 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Public Hearing Regarding the Draft Annual Budget for the Fiscal Year Beginning June 1, 2018 and Ending May 31, 2019
1. Village Board Minutes dated 4/16/2018; Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 4/16/18
2. Travel and Expenses for Business Purposes for Dale Berman in the Amount of $482.76
3. Bills List dated 05/07/2018 in the Amount of $341,949.26
1. Approval of An Ordinance Granting a Variance pursuant to Chapter 12 of the Zoning Ordinance to Allow an Increase in Fence Height for a Property located in the R-1 Single Family Residence District
2. Approval of an Ordinance Amending Section 8 of the North Aurora Zoning Ordinance to Establish the Business District Design Standards as Design Guidelines
3. Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement between the Village of North Aurora and the North Aurora and Countryside Fire Protection District for using a Village Structure for Fire Training Exercises (24 Monroe Street)
4. Approval of an Ordinance Amending Title 10, Chapter 10.04 Regarding the Adoption of the Illinois Motor Vehicle Code
5. Approval of a Memorandum of Understanding with Johnson and Buh, LLC for Local D.U.I. Prosecution
6. Approval of a Change Order in the Amount of $10,916.00 for the Hexagon Police Records Program
7. Approval of a Resolution Authorizing an Application for Kane County Development Funds and the Execution of all Necessary Documents
VILLAGE PRESIDENT REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works