- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
March 18, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 18, 2019 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Lippold Park Annexation
1. Fox Valley Park District Presentation
2. West Aurora School District 129 – Goodwin School
1. Village Board Minutes dated 3/4/2019; C.O.W. Minutes dated 3/4/2019
2. Travel and Expenses for Business Purposes in the Amount of $125.00
3. An Ordinance Authorizing the Sale or Disposition of Surplus Personal Property
4. Annual Renewal Agreement with Clarke Mosquito Spraying for 2019 in the Amount of $57,406.00
5. Approval of a Proposal for Building Inspection Services for Lincoln Valley Subdivision, submitted by B&F Construction Code Services, Inc.
6. Termination of an Intergovernmental Agreement with Kane County for G.I.S. Geodatabase Hosting and Related Services
7. Bills List dated 3/18/2019 in the Amount of $317,728.18
1. Approval an Ordinance Annexing Certain Land to the Village of North Aurora owned by the Fox Valley Park District lying north of the Red Oak Nature Center, west of Route 25 and east of the Fox River (Lippold Park)
2. Approval of an Ordinance Approving the 2nd Budget Amendment for Fiscal Year 2018-19
3. Approval of a Bid in the Amount of $42,143.00 from Sebert Landscaping for the 2019 2019 Mowing and Landscape Maintenance Project
4. Approval of a Bid in the Amount of $298,212.90 from National Power Rodding for the 2019 Sanitary Sewer Televising Project
5. Approval of the Purchase of 2500-3000 Tons of Salt from the Illinois Joint Purchasing Program
6. Approval of an Ordinance Approving an Amendment and Extension to the Economic Incentive Agreement for the North Aurora Towne Centre Development
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works