- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
May 18, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 18, 2020 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Hall is closed to the public. Therefore, the Village Board meeting will be conducted live remotely via telecommunications while Village Hall remains closed to the public. Although Village Hall is closed to the public, the public is still invited to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications. The Village Board meeting will be conducted on Zoom. The public can access the meeting as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85801633515
Meeting ID: 858 0163 3515
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Governor’s “Executive Order” suspending certain provisions of the “Open Meetings Act” (i.e. 5 ILCS 120/2.01; 5 ILCS 120/7).
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 05/04/2020; Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 05/04/2020
2. Bills List Dated 05/18/2020 in the Amount of $457,190.39
3. Approval of Pay Request #6, Partial, for Well # 8 & 9 Pumps and Motors to Layne Christensen Company in the Amount of $187,065.00
1. Approval of Resolution 02-2020 for Appropriations and Budget Resolution for Messenger Public Library of North Aurora
2. Approval of Independence Day Fireworks Addendum
3. Approval of a Contract with R.C. Wegman for Construction Management and Bids for the Items of Demolition, Painting, Electrical, Structural Steel, and Roofing / Sheet Metal for the Silo Restoration and Illumination Project in the Total Amount of $463,425
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works