- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
November 16, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2020 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings will be conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The public is invited to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications. The Village Board meeting will be conducted on Zoom. The public can access the meeting as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87983577643
Meeting ID: 879 8357 7643
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Third Amendment to the Annexation Agreement for the Moose Lake Estates Subdivision
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) Presentation – Lauterbach and Amen
1. Village Board Minutes dated 11/02/2020 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 11/02/2020
2. Bills List Dated 11/16/2020 in the Amount of $184,712.42
1. Approval of a Motion to Receive, Accept and Place on File the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report as of May 31, 2020 and Other Related Reports for the Fiscal Year
2. Approval of a Phase 1 Engineering Agreement with EEI for the Orchard Gateway STP Project in the Amount of $244,266
3. Approval of Engineering Agreement with EEI to Complete a Risk and Resiliency Assessment and Emergency Response Plan for the Water System in the amount of $32,269
4. Approval of Ordinance Approving the Third Amendment to the Annexation Agreement for the Moose Lake Estates Subdivision
5. Approval of Ordinance Approving a Plat for Moose Lake Estates – Unit 3
6. Approval of Resolution Waiving All Annual Business Registration Fees and Select Liquor License Fees for 2021 Registrations
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works
Initials: SB ____