- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
October 7, 2013
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2013 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
SWEARING IN OF NEW SERGEANT – Officer Joseph Gorski
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated September 23, 2013; Approval of COW Minutes dated September 23, 2013
1. Approval of a Resolution Supporting the Retrofit of Existing Dot-111 Rail Tank Cars that Transport Packing Groups I and II Hazmat before the Pipelines and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration in Docket No. PHMSA-2012-0082 (Hm-251)
2. Motion to Approve of a Primary Rate Interface Agreement with Call One
3. Approval of an ordinance approving text amendments to Title 17, Section 13 of the North Aurora Municipal Code (Zoning Ordinance) specifically regulating driveways
4. Approval of an ordinance approving a text amendment to Title 17, Section 13 of the North Aurora Municipal Code (Zoning Ordinance) specifically regulating recreational vehicles and utility trailers
5. Approval of a Resolution approving a Tax Increment Financing District (TIF) façade grant request for property located at 157 S. Lincolnway (Pedal and Spoke)
6. Approval of a Bid from Hardin Paving Services in the amount of $196,691.00 for the Offutt Lane and Lovedale Lane Improvements Project
7. Approval of Pay Request No. 3, Partial, for the 2013 Street Improvements in the amount of $599,068.36
8. Approval of a Pay Request No. 1, Partial, for the Smoke Tree Improvements Phase I in the amount of $236,034.89
9. Approval of Bill List dated 10/7/2013 in the Amount of $1,182,304.25
VILLAGE PRESIDENT REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
B. Community Development
D. Public Works