- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
February 2, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2015 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER/MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Presentation by West Aurora School District 129 on Upcoming Referendum
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated January 19, 2015 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated January 19, 2015
1. Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement between the Village of North Aurora and Kane County Animal Control for Animal Control Services
2. Approval of an Engineering Services Proposal from Rempe-Sharpe & Associates for Final Engineering Design of the T.I.F. funded Smoketree Lane Realignment and Reconstruction Project – Phase 2
3. Approval of Plat of Dedications for Roadway Services for the Airport Road/Alder Drive/ Ice Cream Drive Resurfacing Project
4. Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement between the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority, the Aurora Township Highway Department and the Village of North Aurora regarding I-88 Bridge at Mitchell Road
5. Approval of an Ordinance Approving a one year Extension of the Cable Franchise Agreement with Comcast of Illinois XIII, LP
6. Approval of Pay Request No. 2 in the Amount of $66,915.00 to Site Recovery Services, Inc. for the North Aurora Activity Center Demolition
7. Approval of the Bill List dated 02/02/2015 in the amount of $274,261.40
VILLAGE PRESIDENT’S REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works