- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
November 16, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2015 – 7:00 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated 11/02/2015 and C.O.W. Minutes dated 11/02/2015
1. Approval of a Normal Contribution Payment to IML Risk Management Association for the 2016 Renewal in the Amount of $274,462.65
2. Approval of an Ordinance Approving the Third Amendment to the Annexation Agreement for the Northeast Corner of Oak Street and Orchard Road between Village of North Aurora and Forecom Challenger, Inc.
3. Approval of an Ordinance zoning the property and granting a Special Use for a Planned Unit Development on approximately 28.3 acres of property situated Northeast of the intersection of Oak Street and Orchard Road
4. Approval of an Amendment to the Boundary Line Agreement with the City of Aurora for Additional Water System Interconnections
5. Approval of the 2015-16 Strategic Plan
6. Approval of a Bid from Vulcan Signs in the Amount of $10,980.00 for the Supply of 400 Posts and Hardware for Street Signs
7. Approval of a Bid from Traffic Control and Protection in the Amount of $36,450.00 for the Installation of 405 Street Signs
8. Approval of Pay Request No. 3 in the Amount of $91,926.35 to Geneva Construction Company for the Smoke Tree Lane Phase II Project
9. Approval of Pay Request No. 4, Final in the Amount of $92,618.97 to Builders Paving LLC d/b/a Hardin Paving Services for the 2014 Street Improvements
10. Approval of Pay Request No. 5, Partial in the Amount of $68,613.28 to Geneva Construction Company for the 2015 Streets Improvement Program
11. Approval of the 2016 Meeting Schedules for the North Aurora Village Board, Committee of the Whole, Plan Commission and Trustee Committee meetings
12. Approval of a Bill List dated November 16, 2015 in the Amount of $772,138.90
VILLAGE PRESIDENT’S REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works