- This event has passed.
Village Board meeting
January 16, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JANUARY 16, 2017 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated 12/19/2016; Approval of Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 12/19/2016
2. Approval of an Interim Bill List dated 12/20/2016 in the Amount of $92,706.04
3. Approval of an Interim Bill List dated 1/4/2017 in the Amount of $158,245.93
4. Approval of an Interim Bill List dated 1/4/2017 in the Amount of $494.17
5. Approval of Pay Request No. 1 Partial, in the Amount of $46,585.71 to National Power Rodding, for the 2016 Sanitary Sewer Televising Project
6. Approval of Pay Request No. 1, Final, in the Amount of $64,191.00 to Front Range Environmental LLC of McHenry for the 2016 Sanitary Sewer Manhole Rehabilitation Project
7. Approval of Pay Request No. 4 Partial, in the Amount of $159,389.90 to Geneva Construction Company for the 2016 Street Improvements
8. Approval of Pay Request No. 4, Final in the Amount of $15,325.12 to Patnick Construction for the 2016 Water Main Improvements
9. Approval of an Ordinance Amending Chapter 5.51 of the North Aurora Municipal Code Cable and Video Customer Protection Law
10. Approval of a Bill List dated January 16, 2017 in the Amount of $416,013.15
1. Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement between the Kane County Emergency Telephone System Board, the City of Naperville on behalf of the Naperville Emergency Telephone System Board, the City of Aurora, and the Village of North Aurora authorizing the removal of City of Aurora and the Village of North Aurora from the Kane County 9-1-1 System and the transfer of 9-1-1 service for the City of Aurora and the Village of North Aurora to the Naperville Emergency Telephone System Board
2. Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement between the City of Naperville, City of Aurora, and Village of North Aurora regarding the function of the Naperville Emergency Telephone System Board
3. Approval of an Ordinance granting variations pursuant to Title 17, Chapter 12 of the North Aurora Zoning Ordinance to allow a reduced side yard setback and placement within easements for an accessory structure in the E-3 Estate Standard District, Village of North Aurora, Illinois (341 Western).
4. Approval of a Resolution Authorizing the Entering into of a Contract for the Purchase of Electricity from the Lowest Cost Electricity Provider for a One, Two, or Three Year Term for Water Wells and Treatment Plants through the NIMEC Bid Process
5. Approval of the Engineering Rates for 2017 from Rempe-Sharpe and Associates Inc.
VILLAGE PRESIDENT’S REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works