Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 20, 2022 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings are being conducted live and remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. For best safety practices, the public can view the board meeting remotely via telecommunications using Zoom; however, to participate must attend the meeting in person. The public can view the meeting remotely as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83929873329
Meeting ID: 839 2987 3329
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
POLICE OFFICER SWEARING-IN
1. Village Board Minutes dated 06/06/2022; Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 06/06/2022
2. Bills List Dated 06/20/2022 FY 2022 in the Amount of $953,457.75
3. Bills List Dated 06/20/2022 FY 2023 in the Amount of $74,958.90
4. Travel and Business Expenses in the Amount of $40.00
5. Approval a Resolution Approving an Intergovernmental Agreement with the County of Kane for Animal Control Services
6. Approval of Ordinance Allowing Lippold Park the Use of Groundwater as a Potable Water Supply and Other Uses and a Septic Field for Sanitary Sewer Purposes
1. Approval of Ordinance Amending North Aurora Liquor Code Section 5.08.350 to Decrease the Number of Class B Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village of North Aurora
2. Approval of Ordinance Amending North Aurora Liquor Code Section 5.08.350 to Increase the Number of Class B Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village of North Aurora
3. Approval of Ordinance Amending Chapter 5.12 and Section 5.08.340 of the North Aurora Village Code Regarding Video Gaming Terminals
4. Approval of Purchase of Lynx Panic Alert System Hardware from Micro Technology Services in the Amount of $16,715.00
5. Approval of One-Year Contract with Association for Individual Development, Victim Services Division, for Full-Time Social Worker in the Amount of $35,000.00
6. Approval of Agreement with EEI for Lead Service Line Inventory and Replacement Plan in the Amount of $82,605.00
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS