Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2022 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings are being conducted live and remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. For best safety practices, the public can view the board meeting remotely via telecommunications using Zoom; however, to participate must attend the meeting in person. The public can view the meeting remotely as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88331770746
Meeting ID: 883 3177 0746
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Arbor Day 2022
2. National Donate Life Month
1. First Amendment to the Annexation Agreement between the Village of North Aurora and Stan L. Zepelak Trust
2. FY 2022-23 Draft Budget
1. Village Board Minutes dated 04/04/2022; Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 04/04/2022
2. Bills List Dated 04/18/2022 in the Amount of $285,032.14
1. Approval of Intergovernmental License Agreement with the Fox Valley Park District for Independence Day Fireworks Celebration
2. Approval of Special Events Permit for Independence Day Celebration Fireworks at North Aurora Riverfront Park
3. Approval of Resolution Designating the North Aurora Independence Day Firework Celebration a Village Sponsored Event and Allowing the Consumption of Liquor in North Aurora Riverfront Park
4. Approval of Special Event Permit Application for Graduation Celebration
5. Approval of a Resolution for Maintenance Under the Illinois Highway Code
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS