Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2022 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings are being conducted live and remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. For best safety practices, the public can view the board meeting remotely via telecommunications using Zoom; however, to participate must attend the meeting in person. The public can view the meeting remotely as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87368333182
Meeting ID: 873 6833 3182
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Fox Valley Park District
1. Village Board Minutes dated 09/19/2022; Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 09/19/2022
2. Bills List Dated 10/03/2022 in the Amount of $258,635.32
3. Approval of North Aurora Emergency Management Agency Policy Manual
4. Approval of Special Event Permit for Share and Care Learning Center Halloween Parade
1. Approval of Special Event Permit for The Rustic Fox Holiday Market Event
2. Approval of Special Event Permit for the North Aurora Fire Protection District Turkey Raffle
3. Approval of an Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Code Section 5.08.350 to Decrease the Number of Class A Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village Of North Aurora
4. Approval of an Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Code Section 5.08.350 to Decrease the Number of Class B Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village Of North Aurora
5. Approval of Resolution Adopting the Village of North Aurora Police Comfort Dog Program
6. Approval to Award Repair Work for 2008 Sewer/Vactor Truck to Standard Equipment Company in the Amount of $42,152.22
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS